Friday, September 27, 2013

Tutus, Tutus & You Guessed It More Tutus :)

From One Of Princess Adalyn's Customers / Blog Writer - Erin
 
As the mother of a seven year old daughter, you would think that I would have long ago jumped on the tutu bandwagon. I see all of these adorable little girls (and some not-so-little girls) wearing these equally adorable tutus EVERYWHERE! At the grocery store, restaurants, the rodeo, I even saw one at the public swimming pool last month!
 
For me, it’s a matter of availability. I live in the middle of nowhere. Trying to find anything pertaining to the latest fashion trend means driving 100 miles. I guess I’m going to have to suck it up though because I’m expecting another little girl in two months! I want her to have more of the ‘girly’ clothes in her closet than I allowed her sister to wear. Wow, that sounds terrible! Now, my main concern is finding a quality product, since Wal-Mart isn’t exactly my thing. I’ve been asking friends who have little girls and I think I have it narrowed down to a couple of local, independent businesses. I just need to pour my pregnant butt behind the wheel of my car and take a drive!
 
Looking For Tutus, Tutu Dresses, Skirts, Rompers, Bloomers, Halos, Butterfly Wings, Little Girls Adorable Clothing? You Came To The Right Place :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment