Thursday, October 3, 2013

Addy and I Off To Disneyworld... Soon :)

Princess Adalyn and I are going to be making the journey soon to Florida Aka The Sunshine State. This will be a huge change from fast paced California and a huge journey in itself making this journey completely across one side of the U.S. to another. This will be a huge change for me, not going to lie... I'm slightly terrified but at the same time there is nothing more important to me then having Addy grow up around the same huge loving family that I was brought up in.

I am overjoyed over a few things as well. 1. I already stated, being next to family 2. Opening up Princess Adalyn's Boutique in Florida (as well as keeping the online store) But I'm most excited for 3. Adalyn growing up 30 minutes from Disneyworld and tons of other theme parks. I cant wait to get us season passes. What better way to treat your little angel like a Princess, then to dress her up as one and take her to the castle of all castles...well at least here in the U.S. :)

Well now to the point of this blog. What do little girls wear to Disneyworld? This post is not about Princesses but more so Minnie And Mickey. With Princess Adalyn's Boutique being so close to the Best Place On Earth, it would be a crime not to carry Minnie and Mickey apparel.


Minnie Bloomers
 
For Your Babies, I found these adorable Minnie Bloomers. These would go perfect under a Pettidress or skirt... Or even topped off with a tank top on those extremely hot humid days that Florida is famous for having. The Minnie Mouse Onesie is also an adorable, comfortable, easy choice too.

Minnie Mouse Onesie Set

 
For the Princess toddlers and older girls, I think the Minnie Mouse pettiskirt, tank tops and the Minnie Mouse dress are all fantastic choices. There is no better way to show your love for Disney then by being part of the most magical place on earth in your Minnie attire. <3


Minnie Mouse Pettiskirt



Zebra Print Minnie Mouse Tank Tops




Minnie Mouse Dress
Princess Adalyn's Boutique will be carrying like items at a fraction of the cost that you would pay in Disneyworld itself. So when your ready to head over to Disney world in 2014 and beyond, make sure to check us out online at http://www.forever-fairytales.com to get the trendiest and most up to date costumes for your trip or better yet stop in to see Adalyn and I at Princess Adalyn's Boutique. We will be happy to be a part of your Disney and Boutique shopping experience.

See You At Disneyworld & The Sunshine State Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment