Thursday, October 10, 2013

Best Seller Snow White Tutu

At Princess Adalyn's Boutique, we (as in I) are busy making Tutus and creating adorable clothing for our beloved customers... you :)

There is no denying it, my best sold tutu by far is the Snow White Tutu. This dress was inspired from Snow White and created by me my princess and now many more!


Baby Snow White Tutu Dress
Little Girls Snow White Tutu Costume


Perfect dress for a birthday girl, Halloween Costume or just for fun!

I make all of my dresses to order so please allow 2 to 3 weeks processing time. Dress is available in size Newborn to 6T. Please email me with your size and/ or any questions!

**Rush Orders are available at time, please message the store to inquire. Additional Charges will apply. **

Email Princess Adalyn's Boutique @ adalynsboutique@outlook.com






No comments:

Post a Comment