Monday, October 14, 2013

DIY Halloween Costumes, Too Cute Not To Share

With Halloween creeping up on us, I started looking for Halloween costumes ideas. While we cant just go trick or treating yet (I figure I will wait till shes at least1 :)), I did however find the most ADORABLE DIY costumes I HAVE to pass along!


candy-corn-costume-diy

First is this DIY Candy Corn Costume from Snippets of My Family, Faith and Crafting. This is the perfect costume for any infant who isn’t walking yet. Check out her post for step by step pictures!

scarecrow-costume-diy

This is one of my favorites!! This DIY Scarecrow Halloween Costume is so cute! And easy to make, it’s a tulle tutu halter dress. How cute!!

ghost-costume-diy

Following the theme from above here is a tutu dress for a DIY Ghost Halloween Costume.

flintstones-costume-diy

Here is a super cute Flintstones Halloween DIY Costume. These are easy to make with felt and the kids can even help!!

red-ridinghood-costume-diy

Red Riding Hood DIY Halloween Costume

witch-diy-costume

Fun Bright Witch DIY Halloween Costume

queen-of-hearts-diy-costume

Queen of Hearts DIY Halloween Costume for Alice in Wonderland. LOVE this one!! Thinking for my oldest daughter for next year! Give me some time to work on it!

lego-diy-halloween-costume

This Kids Lego Halloween Costume is super easy! Make the box your kid can slide in and out of and glue on Solo Cups and spray paint. DONE!


 Have You Seen Any Cute DIY Costumes? If So Which Ones?

Email Princess Adalyn's Boutique @ adalynsboutique@outlook.com

Forever-Fairytales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment