Sunday, October 20, 2013

Princess Attire On Thanksgiving

With the holidays approaching it got me thinking - do you dress your little princesses up for Thanksgiving?

I know a lot of you out there dress your daughter's up for Christmas but is Turkey Day the same? I come from a huge family where we have incredibly huge Thanksgiving Day Brunches but quite honestly I've never noticed how everyone is dressed.

Im thinking mainly comfort for my little angel but then again she will only be 7 months... But at the same time she will be doing outfit changes galore on Christmas :)

By the way - Make sure to checkout my Thanksgiving free tutu giveaway on my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/Adalynsboutique

So let me know. Do you and yours get all glitzy for Turkey Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment